What is guerrilla marketing?
That’s why at its core guerrilla marketing is great for smaller businesses, even though big companies have used it as well. The concept of it all is a small budget, less work, bigger results. Small businesses also have the advantage of experiencing less backlash in case things go wrong with their guerrilla marketing campaign, whereas big-name brands should be careful how much they risk in these types of actions.
In summary, guerrilla marketing is small budget actions that are attention-grabbing, ingenious, and stick in people’s minds. Does that sound like something you want to use for your business? Yes, then keep reading…
How can you create guerrilla marketing strategies with Linkcard?
One of the best examples of this type marketing was a one-page website with a small message, can you guess what it was? We’ll give you a hint, it’s kind of scary.
It was the marketing done for the Blair Witch Project movie, this film was made by two students with a very small budget, so what did they do? They created a website devoted to the Blair Witch and the supposed disappearance of these students. This viral guerrilla marketing campaign filled the internet with rumors and free advertising for the film.
All they need was a website, spooky design, and a great tagline“In October of 1994, three student filmmakers disappeared in the woods near Burkittsville, Maryland, while shooting a documentary. A year later, their footage was found.”
You can do that with Linkcard, less scary but just as effective. Imagine:
- Creating a one-page site for the launch of one of your products
- Presenting your intriguing information as a site..
- Gifting your clients their own personal site.
- Generating QR codes that lead to promotional sites and placing them in unexpected places.
- Ad banners to your emails with our signatures features.
- We give you a carefully designed digital canvas, the best editing tools, easy to use features and you can make your own guerrilla marketing site go live in minutes.